- Step 1: Call and set up your first appointment!
- Please have your previous clinic send all necessary medical and vaccine history to us at [email protected]. Also, let us know if there is anything special we should know about your pet as well.
- We will also ask for payment for your pet’s first exam. This will simply be applied to your pet’s first visit and is used to hold your appointment slot. Should you not be able to make the appointment, please call us at least 24 hours in advance to ensure your exam fee will be applied to your pet’s first visit. Failure to do so will result in forfeiting of the exam fee.
- Please fill out client information sheet.
- Step 2: Download our Petpro Connect app and get connected!
- Step 3: Arrive at our clinic at least 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Step 4: Breathe easy knowing your furry, feathered, or scaly family member is in great hands with our caring, professionally trained staff. We want this to be a pleasant and happy experience for all involved!
- Please visit Our Services to see what services we provide.
- Please note: Our goal is to see all of our patients on time, however on occasion a short wait may be necessary allowing our staff to care for an urgent or emergency case. We hope all clients are understanding of these situations and know that we respect and appreciate your time.
We are excited to meet you and your family!